Who we are
Our website address is: https://bitobit.io.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Customer Guidance Instruction
- The Company is protecting individual rights regarding data privacy. As part of Company`s rules to GDPR requirements, it takes the relevant data protection but not limited to:
Data Protection Act 1998;
Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repealing Directive 95/46/EC, and any successor laws arising out of the withdrawal of a member state from the European Union (General Data Protection);
Privacy and Electronic Communication (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 (SI2003/2426).
- By using the Service from the Company, you as the User, have agreed to enter into a contractual agreement with the Company. As part of our GDPR policy, we will ensure that any supporting data processing activities, will:
- store of personal data strictly in accordance with our policies in accordance with GDPR;
- process user`s data only on developed instructions from the Company;
- follow strict security measures when processing user`s personal data.
- The encryption of user`s personal data;
- The ability to ensure the ongoing confidentiality of processing systems;
- The ability to restore the Service due to some technical incident;
- If any user`s personal data in the control of the Company is lost or corrupted, the Company will restore the personal data, using its backup. In the event of a breach, the Company shall inform you after becoming aware of a personal data breach (no later than 48 after it).
- The Company saves all documents up to date and under the adopted rules of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- The Company collects and keep the following Personal Data: Name and Surname, E-mail address, Residence address, Date of birth, copy of a government-issued passport or ID Card, proof of residence (i.e utility bill, bank statement, bank reference); information about cryptocurrency addresses, IP Address, End user device data, communication data, other Personal Data during interaction with the Company.