- Verification of the account
In accordance to the law we always ask you to provide KYC documents to verify your account. When sending a certain amount, we are strict and asking for documents in every purchase. You can upload your documents in your account in “Verification” section or send it via email to [email protected] We need to check your copy of a passport/government-issued photo ID card or Driver’s License and Proof of Address (Utility bill, bank statement or bank reference letter with your address, local authority tax bill. The Utility bill must not be older the 6 months. The documents must not be blurred, cropped, with all 4 corners visible and in color version.
Methods to make fiat deposits:
- credit cards Visa/MasterCard;
- wire transfer (SEPA/SWIFT);
- crypto deposits in BTC or in ETH.
- alternative payment methods (APMs).
- The fee is 1% of the amount of incoming wire and crypto deposit;
- The fee is 1% of the amount of outgoing withdrawal from Euro or crypto balance.
- The fee of every crypto exchange from Fiat to Crypto (Buy) and from Crypto to Fiat (Sell) is 0.5%.
- Limits and execution:
- The minimum amount of one deposit by Credit Card/AMP and/or Wire is 50 EUR in equivalent;
- The maximum amount of one deposit by Credit Card/APMs is 1000 EUR in equivalent;
- The maximum amount of one deposit by Wire Transfer is 100 000 EUR in equivalent;
- The minimum/maximum amount of Crypto deposit is unlimited;
- The deposits from third parties are strongly prohibited.
- You can proceed with any outgoing transactions after your account is verified only.
- Additional mandatory documents:
- Signed Declaration of Deposit for every deposit. It may be sign in handwritten or by digital signature;
- Source of funds for deposits over 15 000 Euro or in equivalent;
- sign Declaration of crypto withdrawal (in case of crypto withdrawal request).
BitoBit is a trading name of Bit2Bit OU, registration number 14613172, registered address Harju Maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamae Linnaosa, Peterburi tee 47, 11415. The Company is an EU exchange regulated and licensed by the Estonian Ministry of Economics, The Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) license numbers are FRK000475 and FVR000563. Risk warning: Cryptocurrencies are complex, high-risk, volatile and may result in the loss of all invested capital over a short period of time; they are not appropriate for all users. You must understand and acknowledge these specific characteristics and risks and be warned that there is no EU regulatory framework governing trading in cryptocurrency products. Investors are not entitled to any protection under the Investors’ Compensation Fund. Please read Terms&Conditions and Risk Disclosure Statement.